for Junior Achievement?
At Junior Achievement, we believe that
communities are built when people volunteer.
That is why our volunteers are such an integral
part of everything we do; without them,
we would not exist. When you volunteer for
JA , you're not just a volunteer; you are
a valued and trusted partner in the future
of the organization.
Volunteering with JA is a fun, flexible
and rewarding way to directly impact the
lives of local students. JA programs are
easy to teach, require a modest time investment,
and provide immediate feedback and personal
JA provides volunteers with everything
they need to be successful in the classroom,
- Comprehensive classroom materials,
step-by-step lesson plans and training.
- Choice of grade and a school location
close to home or work.
- Connection to an individual teacher
to coordinate times during the school
day for 5-12 lessons, each lasting approximately
As a JA volunteer, you
- Experience those "magic moments,"
when you see a child understand something
- Sharpen your presentation and coaching
- Connect with your community and learn
about the challenges and successes local
- Meet new people and build friendships
that last a lifetime.
- Challenge yourself to try something
Please consider becoming a JA volunteer
today. You can reach us at 860-525-4510
or you can fill
out an interest form. The difference
you'll make is inspiring!