Contact lenses are those thin plastic disc-like substances shaped like the cornea of your eye. These lenses are taken out from the solution and then placed or fixed inside the cornea of your eyes to improve your vision and give a crystal-like texture. This article will discuss some of the daily contact lens brands popular in America.The lenses need to be disposed of in daily contact lenses after wearing them only once.
How to store your contact lenses-
- Store the lens in a proper contact lens storage case with the doctor’s prescribed solution.
- Replace the case every three months
- You must clean and disinfect any contact lens before placing it inside the case with the solution.
- Don’t wear contact lenses when your body is in contact with water.
- Wash your hands with soap and water before touching your contact lenses.
The price of daily contact lenses- ranges from $400 to $1000 per year.
Best daily contact lenses-
- Acuvue Oasys 1-day with HydraLuxe- this technology provides all-day comfort and performance and can restrain even in high UV radiation like 96.1% of UV-A and 99.9% in UV-B radiation. The lens is made up of senofilcon and water. It gives you all-day comfort and moisturized feeling.
- Dailies Total 1-they use water gradient technology called SmarTears. Gives a moist feeling around the corners of the cornea.
- Aqualens daily disposable spherical contact lens- the lenses are hydrated,which keeps your lens moisturized. The lens is made up of Omafilcon A. The technology used is BlissEdge technology.
To conclude, the contact lenses above keep you hydrated, and these daily lenses should be worn for 10 to 12 hours.